Monday, July 18, 2011

Collier - 2 Weeks Old

Collier - 2 Weeks Old
Weight: 8 lbs, 10 oz.
Length: 21 3/4 inches

At Collier's 2 week appointment, Dr. Foster said we could stop waking him up at night to eat as long as he eats every 2-3 hours during the day.  Our little guy has had no problem gaining weight, so Dr. Foster said that we could let him sleep at night.  So far so good and Collier has had a couple stretches of 5 hours.  However, Mom and Dad are definitely still adjusting to the lack of sleep!

Collier did have to get pricked in his little heel at his appointment and that cry was devastating to my ears!  I told Jeff that he must go to Collier's 2 month appointment when he gets shots. I don't know if I can handle it.




No comments:

Post a Comment