Monday, July 25, 2011

Collier - 1 month!

I can't believe my little guy is already one month old!  Time is flying by and everyday it seems he is changing.  He is much more alert during the day now.  He will focus on my face and sometimes coo or ah when he sees me.  He also will sit in his swing and stare at the little birds going round and round.  He hates tummy time and loves to be held.  I have started wearing a sling during the day just so I can get things done.  He still hates his car seat and getting him buckled in can be a challenge.  However, the little guy loves baths.  He will just sit contently in the tub and stare up at us. 

Unfortunately, Collier has a clogged tear duct in his left eye.  I took him to the doctor last week to make sure it wasn't infected.  Luckily its not, but it drains constantly and makes greenish goop around his eye.  The only solution is to massage the area daily and hope it unclogs on its own.  Dr. Foster said there is nothing to worry about and that clogged tears ducts are common.  I just feel so bad for Collier, but he doesn't seem to mind it except when I clean off the goop.

At his one month checkup, Collier weighed 9 lbs. and 9 oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long.  He is growing like crazy and loves meal time!!
This is the only way Mommy can cook dinner

4 weeks old!
  
I am so over this.....

Enough already Mom...
Bath time!

  
<><><>
Hanging out with Mommy on the couch

I love my cousins' playmat! Thanks for letting me borrow it.



1 comment:

  1. I love that third pic...such a cute little face he's making!! :)

    ReplyDelete