I am a little behind on posting, but the month of April was just so busy. Between Easter, Collier getting sick with a virus that took out a whole weekend, packing up a house, moving and unpacking, working full time, and running after a baby, I haven't had much time for posting.
With that said, we have officially moved into our new house in McKinney. Yes, the drive to work is a beating. My only saving grace is having Collier in the car with me so I can use the HOV lane. Other than the drive, I am loving everything about our new place. Now if I could just finish unpacking those last couple of boxes!!!
Okay now back to Easter and I will warn you this is probably going to be a long post! First off, here is my feeble attempt to be creative (which I totally stole the idea from my sister when Brody was a baby).
Collier had a great Easter weekend. It started out with a smooth drive from Dallas to Eagle Lake. Jeff wasn't driving down with us, so I thought it was going to be a LONG drive with Collier by myself. However, Collier did great. He slept from Dallas to almost Madisonville. We stopped for lunch and then headed on for the next half of the trip. He fell asleep about 20 minutes into the drive and slept almost the rest of the way. After we got to Eagle Lake we went over to the Thompson family Easter for a quick visit. Collier got the meet Mommy's BFF Stephanie for the first time.
 |
| Collier and Kimber (Stephanie's youngest) |
After our visit with the Thompson crew we went to dinner at Taco Tony's with Uncle Glen and cousins Coy, Shelley, Kayla, and Parker. The next day I drove into Houston to pick up Jeff from the airport. Then we headed out to the property in Garwood for Easter with Granddaddy and Grandma.
Collier hunted eggs for the first time....kinda of. We enjoyed hamburgers, birthday cupcakes for Mommy, Aunt Ally and Aunt Bethany's birthdays, and Granddaddy even took us on a boat ride.
|
|
Aunt Bethany helping Collier head for the Easter eggs
|
 |
| Wow look at all the eggs |
 |
| Collier even got one in his basket |
 |
| Look what I found |
|
|
| This egg doesn't taste that good! |
 |
| Looking for fish |
 |
| It's hot out here! |
 |
| Relaxing with Grandma after the boat ride |
 |
| Collier loves his Aunt Ally |
 |
| What's up Granddaddy? |
After Easter at the property we headed to Oma and Opa's house to change and head to dinner to celebrate Opa's birthday. On Easter morning we attended church and then Collier got to enjoy at all the goodies in his Easter basket. He had no interest in hunting eggs again. We then had a nice Easter lunch before heading back home to Dallas.
 |
| Collier and his 1st Easter basket |
 |
| Yay Bunny! |
 |
| New bath toys |
 |
| Trying to get a family pic |
 |
| Happy baby after Easter lunch |
 |
Collier and Oma
|
No comments:
Post a Comment