Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pierce's Barnyard Bash

On Sunday our little family ventured over to Keller to help Pierce (our good friends Erica and Jake's son) celebrate his 2nd birthday.  The theme was barnyard and all I can say is WOW.  Erica and my sister should join forces in kids birthday planning.  They both have great ideas and make everything look awesome.  From the invitations to the cake to the decorations and party favors, everything was so adorable.  I definitely will be asking for help from Erica when planning Collier's birthday parties.

The party had everything including a petting zoo!  Collier took his first pony ride (he was a little terrified) and enjoyed petting miniature goats, bunnies, and chickens.  Unfortunately I didn't take many other pics from the party.










Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party Pierce! We had a blast and can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment