Last week at my 36 week appointment I had one last sonogram so we got to see the little man. The sonogram tech estimated he was a little over 6 pounds, so if he gains about a 1/2 pound a week he will be about 8 pounds at his due date of June 19th. Unfortunately, no pictures to show of the sonogram. He had his hands covering up the side of his face so we couldn't get a profile shot.
Today, I went in for my 37 week appointment and there has been no progress. I haven't started dilating at all yet. The only things Dr. Ryder commented on were that she thinks he is going to be a long baby and that she is very surprised how far down he has managed to get. She was surprised that I am not in pain when I walk because his head is so low.
So other than not sleeping well and having really bad acid reflux, I am doing well and just waiting now. There are only a few last minute things Jeff and I need to do, but those should be done this weekend. Hopefully then I will post some pictures of the nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment